3” Electric Valves (hybrid brass + plastic construction) - Unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet.
The reliable brass body and glassfilled nylon bonnet equips these valves to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris. For additional protection, the BPES model features a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glassfilled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price.
Durable, fabric-reinforced diaphragm for longer life.
Ease of Service
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs.
- Wide operating pressure range.
- Accomodates field-installed PRS-Dial pressure regulating modules adjustable from 1.0 to 6.9 bar (to be ordered separately)
- Accepts Rain Bird latching solenoids for use with Rain Bird battery-powered controllers.
- Important: do not exceed 10 bar operating pressure when using the latching solenoid.
- Compatible with Rain Bird mdc decoder system.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- BPES only: patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material each time the valve opens and closes. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation.
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- 300-BPE: 3” (80/90) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 300-BPES: 3” (80/90) BSP with self-cleaning scrubber
Flow: 13,6 to 68.0 m3/h
Pressure: 1.4 to 13.8 bar (23° C)
water temperature: up to 43° c
solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 hz
Inrush current: 0.41 A (9.9 VA)
Holding current: 0.28 A (6.7 VA)
Height: 34.61 cm
Length: 20.32 cm
Width: 17.78 cm
Note: the PRS-Dial option adds 5 cm to the valve Heigt.
PRS-Dial: pressure regulating module with regulating range from 1.0 to 6.9 bar
TBOS™ Latching solenoïd