100 SERIES VALVE
High Performance Plastic Hydraulic Control Valves with Solenoid control
3" inlet/outlet (DN 80) valve. Ultra-high flow capacity with a minimal pressure loss. Combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance.
Ease of Service
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line inspection and service.
- Designed for vertical or horizontal installation.
- Requires low actuation pressure.
- Durable industrial grade valve design and construction uses glass-filled nylon material to meet rough service conditions.
- Articulated flange connections isolate the valve from line bending and pressure stresses.
100 Series : 3’’BSP female threaded with DN 80 flange (inlet/outlet)
Flow rate: from 10 to 80 m3/h
Operating pressure range: 0,7 to 10 bar
Temperature: up to 60°c
Solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 Hz
Inrush current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA)
Holding current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA)
Height: 28.6 cm
Length: 30.8 cm
Width: 10 cm
Weight : 4,4 kg (flange) - 1,6 kg (thread)