Multi-Stream, Rotating Nozzles for 1800™ / UNI -Spray™ Series Spray Heads. Reduce your system complexity and cost !
- Low precipitation rate of 15,2 mm/hr reduces run-off and erosion.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the 4,0 to 7,3 m.
A Spray Nozzle with Rain Curtain Technology
- Large droplets for consistent performance.
- Effective close in watering.
- Even distribution over the entire radius.
Installation and Maintenance
- Designed for use on Rain Bird 1800™ / Uni-Spray™ S eries Spray Heads.
- Color-coded radius reduction plugs for easy identification.
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 4m on the R13-18 and to 5,2m on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs.
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process - 15,2 mm/hr Precipitation rate matches Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allowing MP irrigation designs from 4,0m to 7,3m (see page 51)
- Highly efficient distribution and excellent wind resistance. Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 1,4 - 3,8 bar pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures.
The solution to specific needs
- Low precipitation rate (15,2 mm/hr) reduces run-off and erosion and is ideal for slopes and clay soils.
- Ultimate retrofit solution : with approximately 60% less flow than conventional Spray Heads nozzles and a range of 4 m to 7,4 m , Rotary Nozzles can solve system inefficiencies caused by stretched spacing, low pressure, or poor hydraulics.
R13-18Q: 5,5 m quarter-circle pattern nozzle
R13-18H: 5,5 m half-circle pattern nozzle
R13-18F: 5,5 m full-circle pattern nozzle
R17-24Q: 7,4 m quarter-circle pattern nozzle
R17-24H: 7,4 m half-circle pattern nozzle
R17-24F: 7,4 m full-circle pattern nozzle
• Pressure range: 1,4 to 3,8 bars
• Spacing: 4 m to 7,6 m