Pop-up Spray Heads - N°1 Selling Spray Head for 25 years !
Co-molded wiper seal is molded into the cap and features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability.
Installation & Maintenance
- Shipped with 1800 pop-top™ flush plug to keep out dirt during installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- 5 pop-up heights.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Flow and radius adjustment screw.
- Wide choice of nozzles (spray pattern, trajectory angle and radius of throw)
A solution to all applications
- Built-in sam check valve holds back up to 4.2 m of elevation difference on 1804-SAM, 1806-SAM and 1812-SAM models. Ideal for turf and flower beds on slopes or in areas with changing elevation.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- Five-year trade warranty.
Pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar
Spacing: 0.6 to 5.5 m
Flow by: 0 at 0,6 bar or greater; 0,02 m3/h otherwise
1/2” female threaded bottom inlet
Exposed diameter: 5.7 cm
- 1802: 10.0 cm
- 1804: 15.0 cm
- 1806: 24.0 cm
- 1812: 40.0 cm
- 1802: 5.0 cm
- 1804: 10.0 cm
- 1806: 15.0 cm
- 1812: 30.0 cm
-PA-8S: plastic shrub adapter for using 1800™ Series MPR nozzles on 1/2” male threaded risers
-1800-EXT: plastic extension extends all 1800™ Series models an additional 16.5 cm in height
-XBA-1800: adapts XS-90, XS-180 and XS-360
-Micro-Sprays and SXB-180 and SXB-360
-Micro-Sprinklers to 1800™ Series spray heads