Operates up to 18 golf holes.
Basic software operates hard-wired satellite system, decoder-based system or IC system.
Software available in 12 European Languages.
- Built-in Flo-Manager® feature balances system demand at maximum capacity with the efficiency of the pump station and delivery network by staging pumps to reduce wear and tear.
- Rain Watch is an Intelligent rainfall reaction system that uses up to four tipping bucket rain cans to detect and react to local rainfall.
- QuickIRR programming feature allows programming by specific areas and designating sequence of operation.
- Exclusive Cycle+Soak™ feature provides for control of the application of water to each area, to be consistent with the infiltration rate of the soil. Total application of water is precisely controlled regardless of number of cycles, each cycle time and/or soak time specified.
- Course Monitor screens provide a graphical, real-time view of the course with the ability to monitor activities at a glance.
- Pump profiling feature limits power consumption during peak periods.
- Industry’s only innovative, guided initialization and start-up programming resulting in customized Quick start program.
- Dry Run feature provides for test of a program and making necessary adjustments before actually operating it in the field.
Stratus LT Satellite: H5287001
Stratus LT IC: H6360501
Stratus LT Decoder: H5280001
Installation and Design
- Stratus LT software—PC computer minimum specification, Pentium 4 (or higher) microprocessor, 1.7 GHz (min) clock speed, 512 megabytes (min) RAM, 40GB hard drive (min), 56K modem, CD–RW drive, 32 MB video card, LCD monitor, printer.
- Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- TWI, ICI or SDI Interface Unit—indoor mount.
• Smart Sensors allow a sensor condition to activate an alarm and turn
on/off the system, programs and schedules, or pause/ resume the same.
• Weather software allows central to communicate with Rain Bird
weather station, being able to monitor and receive an updated and
calculated ET value for establishing run times.
• Smart Pump™ links your pump station to your central control system
providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation
cycle. Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes
in station capacity. Should pump capacity increase or decrease,
the software adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change.
• Map utilities allows end-users to measure distances and areas defined
in irrigation map.