Operates up to 27 golf holes.
Basic software operates hard-wired satellite system, IC system or decoder-based system.
Software available in 12 European Languages.
- Built-in Flo-Manager® feature balances system demand at maximum capacity with the efficiency of the pump station and delivery network by staging pumps to reduce wear and tear.
- Rain Watch is an Intelligent rainfall reaction system that uses up to four tipping bucket rain cans to detect and react to local rainfall.
- Quickirr programming feature allows programming by specific areas and designating sequence of operation.
- Smart Sensors allow a sensor condition to activate an alarm and turn on/off the system, programs and schedules, or pause/ resume the same.
- FloWatch™ uses flow sensors to continually monitor the flow conditions on the golf course and control master valves in the event of an overflow situation.
- Exclusive Cycle + Soak™ feature provides for control of the application of water to each area, to be consistent with the infiltration rate of the soil. Total application of water is precisely controlled regardless of number of cycles, each cycle time and/or soak time specified.
- Course Monitor screens provide a graphical, real-time view of the course with the ability to monitor activities at a glance.
- Pump Profiling feature limits power consumption during peak periods.
- Industry’s only innovative, guided initialization and start-up programming resulting in customized Quick start program.
- Dry Run feature provides for test of a program and making necessary adjustments before actually operating it in the field.
Stratus II Satellite : H5211001
Stratus II IC 750 : H6370501
Stratus II IC 1500 : H6371501
Stratus II Decoder : H5221001
• Stratus™ II software—PC computer minimum specification, Pentium 4 (or higher) microprocessor, 1.7 GHz (min) clock speed, 512 megabytes (min) RAM, 40GB hard drive (min), 56K modem, CD–RW drive, 32MB video card, monitor, printer.
• Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• MIM, ICI or MDI Interface Unit—indoor mount or combination of any two interface units in hybrid installation.
Rain Bird MI Series Mobile Controllers provide remote irrigation control via a web-enabled cell phone. You can execute commands to turn stations and programs on and off. You can review the status of programs and stations to see if they are running, how much water is running, how long they have been running, etc. You can change a program start time or the runtime parameters of a particular station. The options available depend on the license.
- Station Layers-Map/Operation- allows for the turning on/off of different map layers, and also the station resolution for monitoring, altering station properties, or programming.
- Weather software allows central to communicate with Rain Bird weather station, being able to monitor and receive an updated and calculated ET value for establishing run times.
- Smart Weather software allows the same communication as regular Weather Software, but also allows user to set and reprogram the data logger of the weather station to activate alarms based on user-defined conditions for any of the instruments, i.e., rainfall, wind speed, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices on a central. These could be multiple MIMs or MIDs, or a combination of these devices, therefore allowing the possibility of having a decoder system in addition to a satellite system or an IC System operate from the same central.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to your central control system providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation cycle. Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes in station capacity. Should pump capacity increase or decrease, thesoftware adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change.
- Map Utilities allows end-users to measure distances and areas defined in irrigation map.