Easy and Affordable ET-Based Control.
With Stratus II, you can start with the basics your course needs to efficiently maintain lush conditions on smaller courses (up to 27 holes), plus SmartWeather™ for ET-based control. By automatically adjusting your system based on real-time weather events, SmartWeather makes it easier to maintain perfect playing conditions while saving water.
Stratus II Satellite : H5211001
Stratus II IC 750 : H6370501
Stratus II IC 1500 : H6371501
Stratus II Decoder : H5221001
Rain Bird MI Series Mobile Controllers provide remote irrigation control via a web-enabled cell phone. You can execute commands to turn stations and programs on and off. You can review the status of programs and stations to see if they are running, how much water is running, how long they have been running, etc. You can change a program start time or the runtime parameters of a particular station. The options available depend on the license.
- Station Layers-Map/Operation- allows for the turning on/off of different map layers, and also the station resolution for monitoring, altering station properties, or programming.
- Weather software allows central to communicate with Rain Bird weather station, being able to monitor and receive an updated and calculated ET value for establishing run times.
- Smart Weather software allows the same communication as regular Weather Software, but also allows user to set and reprogram the data logger of the weather station to activate alarms based on user-defined conditions for any of the instruments, i.e., rainfall, wind speed, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices on a central. These could be multiple MIMs or MIDs, or a combination of these devices, therefore allowing the possibility of having a decoder system in addition to a satellite system or an IC System operate from the same central.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to your central control system providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation cycle. Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes in station capacity. Should pump capacity increase or decrease, thesoftware adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change.
- Map Utilities allows end-users to measure distances and areas defined in irrigation map.