The Easiest Path to Total Control.
Combining advanced features with simple administration, Nimbus II is a good choice for courses that want to save time and effort while maintaining premier playing conditions. ET-based scheduling ad advanced flow management ensure users get the most from every drop of water.
Nimbus II Satellite: H5241001
Nimbus II IC 1500: H6381501
Nimbus II IC 3000: H6383001
Nimbus II IC 4500: H6384501
Nimbus II Decoder: H5261001
- Rain Bird MI Series Mobile Controllers provide remote irrigation control via a web-enabled cell phone. You can execute commands to turn stations and programs on and off. You can review the status of programs and stations to see if they are running, how much water is running, how long they have been running, etc... You can change a program start time or the runtime parameters of a particular station. The options available depend on the license.
- Multiple Weather stations allows the central to communicate with up to 5 different weather stations throughout the golf course to assign different weather stations.
- Smart pump™ links your pump station to your central control system providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation cycle. Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes in station capacity. Should pump capacity increase or decrease, the software adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change (optional).
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices on a central. These could be multiple MIMs or MIDs, or a combination of these devices, therefore allowing the possibility of having a decoder system in addition to a satellite system or an IC System operate from the same central.
- Map utilities allows end-users to measure distances and areas defined in irrigation map.