- Operates up to 54 golf holes.
- Basic software operates hard-wired satellite system, decoder-based system, IC system or combination of two communication designs in hybrid installation.
- Software available in 12 European Languages.
- Built-in Flo-Manager® feature balances system demand at maximum capacity with the efficiency of the pump station and delivery network by staging pumps to reduce wear and tear.
- Rain Watch is an Intelligent rainfall reaction system that uses up to four tipping bucket rain cans to detect and react to local rainfall.
- Station Layers-Map/operation- allows for the turning on/off of different map layers, and also the station resolution for monitoring, altering station properties, or programming.
- QuickIRR™ programming provides for a quick and easy method to automatically build programs to meet your irrigation challenges.
- Smart Sensors™ allow a sensor condition to activate an alarm and turn on/off the system, programs and schedules or pause/resume the same.
- FloWatch™ uses flow sensors to continually monitor the flow conditions on the golf course and control master valves in the event of an overflow situation.
- Exclusive Cycle + Soak™ feature provides for control of the application of water to each area, to be consistent with the infiltration rate of the soil.
- Total application of water is precisely controlled regardless of numberof cycles, each cycle time and/or soak time specified.
- Course Monitor™ screens provide a graphical, real-time view of the course with the ability to monitor activities at a glance.
- Pump profiling™ feature limits power consumption during peak periods.
- Innovative, guided initialization and start-up programming resulting in a customized Quick start™ program.
- Dry Run™ feature provides for test of a program and making necessary adjustments before actually operating it in the field.
- Virtual Weather™ mode allows calculation of ET value based on manual data entry.
- Unique Cost estimator™ feature projects your water and power costs for an irrigation circle. Can greatly assist you in establishing your budget requirements.
- Smart Weather™ scheduling monitors evapotranspiration (ET) rates and modifies schedules based on actual course demand.
- Smart pump™ links your pump station to your central control system providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation cycle. Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes in station capacity. Should pump capacity increase or decrease, the software adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change (optional).
- Map utilities allows end-users to measure distances and areas defined in irrigation map.
- Multiple Weather stations allows the central to communicate with up to 5 different weather stations throughout the golf course to assign different weather stations.
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices on a central. These could be multiple MIMs or MIDs, or a combination of these devices, therefore allowing the possibility of having a decoder system in addition to a satellite system or an IC System operate from the same central.
Cirrus Satellite: H5081203
Cirrus IC 1500: H6391501
Cirrus IC 3000: H6393001
Cirrus IC 4500: H6394501
Cirrus Decoder: H5091203
• Cirrus™ software PC computer minimum specification, Pentium 4 (or higher) microprocessor, 1,7 GHz (min) clock speed, 512 megabytes (min) RAM, 40GB hard drive (min), 56K modem, CD–RW drive, 32 MBvideo card, LCD monitor, printer.
• Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• MIM, ICI or MDI Interface Unit—indoor mount or combination of any two interface units in hybrid installation.
• Operates up to 54 golf holes.
• Basic software operates hard-wired satellite system, decoder-based system, IC system or combination of two communication designs in hybrid installation.
• Software available in 12 European Languages.
Rain Bird MI Series Mobile Controllers provide remote irrigation control via a web-enabled cell phone. You can execute commands to turn stations and programs on and off. You can review the status of programs and stations to see if they are running, how much water is running, how long they have been running, etc... You can change a program start time or the runtime parameters of a particular station. The options available depend on the license.