FALCON® 6504 SERIES
Gear-Driven Rotor Pop-up Sprinkler. Uncompromising performance.
Greener grass with less water – Rain Curtain™ nozzles deliver superior uniformity.
Easy installation and adjustment with a ratcheting stem.
The perfect solution for quick watering or wet-down of clay tennis courts or sports turf infield areas with the optional high speed version (full rotation in approximately one minute).
Rain Curtain™ nozzle technology
- Color coded Rain Curtain™ nozzles with multiple ports for optimal long-range, midrange, and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
Installation and Maintenance
- Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° to 360°.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage.
- Standard black rubber cover.
- Small 5,1 cm exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
- High speed option for syringing infield areas or dust control.
- True 10,2 cm pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
F4-FC: full circle
F4-PC: part circle (40° to 360°)
F4-FC-SS: full circle/stainless steel riser sleeve
F4-PC-SS: part circle (40° to 360°) stainless steel riser sleeve
F4-PC-SS-HS (High Speed): part circle/stainless steel riser sleeve
Standard Model Radius: 11.9 to 19.8 m
High Speed Model Radius: 11.3 to 18.6 m
Flow rate: 0.66 to 4.93 m3/h
Pressure: 2.1 to 6.2 bar 1” (26/34) BSP female threaded inlet
SAM check valve device holds back up to 3.1 m of elevation difference
Nozzle trajectory angle: 25°
Rain Curtain nozzles: 04 (black), 06 (light blue), 08 (dark green), 10 (grey), 12 (beige), 14 (light green), 16 (dark brown), 18 (dark blue)
AUTHORIZED BY THE FRENCH/SWISS FOOTBALL FEDERATION for installation on playing surfaces
Pop-up height to nozzle center line: 10.2 cm
Overall body height: 21.6 cm
Exposed top diameter: 5.1 cm