Self-priming Centrifugal Pumps
Rain Bird Self-priming Centrifugal (RBSC) pumps are designed for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive. They’re also designed to pump water in cases where air is present. RBSC pumps are reliable and easy to use and therefore recommended for use in domestic, commercial, and industrial applications. RBSC pumps should be installed in an enclosed environment or sheltered from inclement weather.
RBSC 1 - 1.5 HP
• Flow rate up to 70 l/min (4.2 m³/h)
• Head up to 58 m
• Head up to 96 m
• Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
• Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
• Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
• Max. working pressure 6 bar (RBSC 1-1.5 HP) or 10 bar (RBSC 2 - 3 HP)
• Continuous service S1
3 years subject to terms and conditions.
RBSC 1 - 1,5 HP:
RBSC 2 - 3 HP: