Automatic Backwashing Screen Filter
- Minimum Maintenance: The permanent stainless steel filter screens require no maintenance. In addition to the automatic backwashing cycle, the filter canisters and screens have no internal moving parts to wear out, break down or replace.
- Patented Backwashing System: Powered by source line water pressure, the filter’s patented backwashing valve system diverts a portion of the clean water produced by the system to the filter unit undergoing backwashing. This reverse flow of filtered water frees contaminants from the filter screens. Each filter canister is sequentially backwashed until the entire system is cleaned.
- Automatic Dual Monitoring: This filtration system is automatically monitored either on elapsed time since the last backwashing or pressure differential. This results in a low pressure drop and consistent high quality produced water.
- Long-Lasting Construction: The Automatic Backwashing Screen Filter is built for years of durable, trouble-free service. The filter canisters are constructed of carbon steel, which is fusion epoxy lined as a standard feature. The carbon steel manifolds and the cast iron backwash valve are also fusion epoxy lined.
- Easy field Service: A patented backwash valve features stainless steel valve trim and a field-replaceable polyurethane valve sealing element. The backwash valves also feature external lubrication fittings for easy field service. In fact, the unit is totally field rebuildable.
• Heavy-duty, durable, low-cost automatic screen filtration system.
• Flow rates from 57 to 450 m3/hr.
• Standard maximum operating pressure: 10 Bar.
• Rugged, permanent, stainless steel wedge wire screens available in sizes 420, 300, 180, 150 or 105 micron.
• Vertical configurations available for limited space applications.
• Large screen area provides long runs between backwash cycles.
• Filtered, clean water backwashing automatically initiated by time or pressure differential.
• Flanged inlet and outlet configuration.
• Optional solar package and DC latching solenoid available. Solar package includes a solar panel, battery pack, metering system, wiring harness and enclosure box.
• No moving parts inside the filter canister to wear out.
• Stainless steel filter cartridge requires no maintenance.
BSF6 2: PF0501
BSF8 2: PF0502
BSF8 3: PF0503
BSF10 2: PF0504
BSF10 3: PF0505
BSF10 4: PF0506