The idea is simple:
1. Install the controller
2. Connect a decoder to the nearest wire path
- Uses up to 90 percent fewer wires than conventional hardwire systems
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Golf Decoders
- Simply attach new decoder to wire path
- Operates as a standalone controller or add a Rain Bird Central Control System for greater control
- Operates up to 72 decoder addresses
3. Program controller with decoder address
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions:
Width: 16" (40,6 cm)
Height: 36" (91,4 cm)
Depth: 18½" (47,0 cm)
Programs: No limit with Rain Bird Central Control Systems.
Six (6) automatic (12 start times each) and two (2) manual in standalone mode.
Water Budget: 0 – 200% in 10% increments.
Station Runtimes: 1 – 120 minutes, in 1 minute increments.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch.
Grounding Requirements: Less than 10 ohms.
Compliance: UL & C-UL Listed, CE approved, C-Tick Compliant and FCC.
Max Wire Length Between Controller and Decode (with decoders evenly distributed):
- # 2.5mm2
- Star Design 4 km
- Loop Design 16 km
Max Wire Length Between Decoder and Rotor: 200m (2.5mm²) with FD-101, FD-102, FD-202 & FD-401 - 100m (2.5mm²) with FD-601.
Max Wire Paths: Four (4), plus multiple branches per wire path.
- 72 decoder addresses, up to 16 solenoids operating simultaneously (60 Hz)
- Standalone, two-wire, Link and Link with Radio
Electrical Input (50/60 Hz)
- 115 VAC Nominal 98 – 132 VAC
- 220 VAC Nominal 208 – 232 VAC
- 240 VAC Nominal 225 – 255 VAC
Station Load Capacity
- Up to two (2) 24 VAC, seven (7) VA solenoids per station depending on decoder type.
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Height: 34¾" (88 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.4 cm)
- No limit with Rain Bird Central Control Systems. Six (6) automatic (12 start times each) and two (2) manual in standalone mode.
- 0 – 200% in 10% increments
- 1 – 120 minutes, in 1 minute increments
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- UL & C-UL Listed
- CE approved
- C-Tick Compliant and FCC
Maximum Wire Length Between Controller and Decoder
- #12 AWG
- Star Design: 3.8 miles (6.1 km)
- Loop Design: 15.2 miles (24.4 km)
- #14 AWG
- Star Design: 2.4 miles (3.8 km)
- Loop Design: 9.6 miles (15.2 km)
Maximum Wire Length Between Decoder and Rotor
Maximum Wire Paths
- Four (4), plus multiple branches per wire path.