XFS SUB-SURFACE DRIPLINE
XFS Subsurface Dripline with Copper Shied Technology
Rain Bird® XFS Sub-Surface Dripline with Copper Shield™ technology is the latest innovation in the rain Bird drip family.
Rain Bird’s patent-pending copper shield technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, creating a long-lasting, low maintenance sub-surface drip irrigation system for use under turf grass or shrub and groundcover areas.
The XFS sub-surface dripline with Copper shield ™ is the most flexible dripline tubing in the industry making it the easiest subsurface dripline to design with and install.
It accepts Rain Bird Lock type fittings, XFF dripline Barbed insert fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
Landscape Drip Zone Calculator: By simply answering a few questions, this tool will provide you with the correct product necessary to install your next dripline irrigation project.
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility and kink resistance, allowing tighter turns with fewer fittings making the installation easier and faster.
- Longer lateral runs simplifying design and reducing installation time.
- Easier to uncoil the pipe, making it much easier to lay without kinks or loops.
- Choice of spacing provides design flexibility for a variety of applications.
- XF sub-surface emitters are protected from root intrusion by Rain Bird´s patent pending Copper shield™ technology. Resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion.
- Grit tolerant emitter. Resists clogging by use of extra-wide flow path combined with a self flushing action (a floating diaphragm that will continuously self flush at any time during the irrigation cycle)
- The pressure compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity (independently of slopes or position of the emitter in the line)
- 1.2 mm wall thickness. The best mechanical crush and breakage resistance.
- Dual layered tubing (brown over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damages and algae growth.
- XFS2333100: 33cm emitter spacing, 100m coil length and 2,3 h/l
- XFSV2333100: 33cm emitter spacing, 100m coil length and 2,3 h/l. Purple color.
- XFS1633100: 33cm emitter spacing, 100m coil length and 1,6 h/l
Pressure: 0,59 to 4,14 bar
Flow rate: 2,3 l/h
Temperature: water: Up to 38º c
Ambient: Up to 52º c
Required filtration: 125 micron
Outside diameter: 16,1 mm
Inside diameter: 13,6 mm
Wall thickness: 1,2 mm
Spacing: 33 and 50 cm