XFCV Dripline with Heavy-Duty Check Valve
The most effective Dripline in the industry addressing on surface applications where elevation changes exist.
- Rain Bird’s patent-pending 0.24 bar check valve technology keeps the dripline charged with water at all times, increasing uniformity of watering, and conserves water by eliminating the need to recharge the line at the beginning of each watering cycle.
- Through the use of a proprietary tubing material, the XFCV Dripline with heavy-duty check valve is the most flexibledripline tubing in the industry, making it the easiest dripline to design with and install.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
- Rain Bird’s low-profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time.
- Variety of emitter flow rates, emitter spacing and coil lengths provide design flexibility for on-surface areas with or without elevation changes.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 1.38 to 4.14 bar.
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Rain Bird’s proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action.
- Opening Pressure: 1.0 bar
- Pressure: 1.38 to 4.14 bar
- Flow rates: 2.3 l/hr
- Required filtration: 120 mesh (130 micron)
- OD: 16 mm
- ID: 13.6 mm
- Thickness: 1.2 mm
- 33 cm, 50 cm spacing
- Coil length: 100 meters
- Coil Color: Brown