XF Series Dripline
The Most Flexible, kink-resistant Pressure-Compensating Inline Emitter.
Designed to irrigate Ground Cover, Dense Plantings, Hedge Rows, Trees and More.
Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation.
Patent pending emitter design provides for increased reliability.
Longer lateral runs than competition with fewer components.
Landscape Drip Zone Calculator: By simply answering a few questions, this tool will provide you with the correct product necessary to install your next dripline irrigation project.
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility and kink resistance, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows and fewer stakes to fix the pipe making the installation easier and faster.
- Easier to uncoil the pipe, making it much easier to lay without kinks or loops.
- Choice of spacing and coil lengths provide design flexibility for a variety of applications.
- Accepts XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings.
- It is recommended to use the vacuum breaker (XBER-12 model) to prevent drip lines from clogging in tough topographic conditions and in sub-surface drip irrigation system.
- 1.2 mm. The best mechanical, crush and breakages resistance.
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black) provides unmatched Resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth.
- The pressure compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity independently of slopes.
- The XF emitter is self flushing. It has a floating diaphragm that will continuously self flush at any time during the irrigation cycle.
XFD1633100: 33cm spacing, 100m coil length and 1,6 l/h
XFD1650100: 50cm spacing, 100m coil length and 1,6 l/h
XFD2333200: 33cm spacing, 200m coil length and 2,3 l/h
XFD2333100: 33cm spacing, 100m coil length and 2,3 l/h
XFD2340100: 40cm spacing, 100m coil length and 2,3 l/h
XFD2350100: 50cm spacing, 100m coil length and 2,3 l/h
XFD233350: 33cm spacing, 50m coil length and 2,3 l/h
XFD233325: 33cm spacing, 25m coil length and 2,3 l/h
- Pressure: 0,59 to 4,14 bar
- Flow rates: 1,6 l/h - 2,3 l/h
- Water: Up to 38ºC
- Ambient: Up to 52º C
- Required Filtration: 125 micron
Outside diameter: 16,1mm
Inside diameter: 13,6mm
Wall thickness: 1,2mm
Spacing: 33, 40 and 50cm
XF Dripline Insert Fitting.