PRESSURE REGULATING BASKET FILTER
- Combines filltration and pressure regulation in one unit for protection of downstream components in a drip irrigation system.
- The new pressure regulated basket filter reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install.
Easy Installation and maintenance:
- Threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screen.
- “No spill” feature ensures that the dirt does not fall out of the basket filter element when you remove the screen for cleaning.
- Combination unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and saving time.
IPRB100 : 1” pressure regulated Basket filter
QKCHK-200m: 75 micron screen
- Pressure: 1 to 10,3 bar
- Flow: 681 to 4542 l/h
- Temperature: Up to 66°c
- Regulated pressure: 2,8 bar
Length: 17,5 cm
Width: 8,8 cm
Height: 15,5 cm