Single-station Battery-Powered Controller - The compact and powerful single-station controller
- Battery-powered : operates with 1 top-grade 9v alkaline battery such as varta type 6am6 (international standard) or 6lr6i (european standard). Batteries not included.
- Resists humid and harsh environments, rated ip68: 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- Available as pre-assembled kit for faster installation
- Easy to install and to program
- Can easily clip onto a rain bird latching solenoid
- Easy-to-understand lcd display with iconbased design.
- Ergonomic 3-key keypad for simple and intuitive programming
- Manual start with adjustable, counted down run time
- Water saving
- Water budget function adjusts watering time from 0 to 200%
- programmable rain delay function enables system to stay off for a specified period (1 to 15 days) with an auto-restart.
- In case of rain, irrigation schedule is immediately stopped thanks to a rain sensor.
- Reliable operation
- Solid-state controller.
- Operates with rain bird latching type solenoids used in the tbostm system.
- Battery voltage level icon
WP1 : single station 9v controller
WP1-jtv kit: single station 9v controller with latching solenoid and JTV valve
- 8 start times per day
- Programming Schedules:
- 7-day weekly
- even day / date
- Odd day / date with or without on the 31st
- cyclic: 1/ up to 15 days
- Number of stations:1
- Station timing: from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Operating temperature: -20° to 70° C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- See JTV page for valve specifications
- Operates with 9V alkaline battery
- Compatible with all Rain Bird valves equipped with a rain Bird latching solenoid
- Maximum distance between the controller and a latching solenoid using wire sized 1,5 mm2: 30 m
- Can be connected directly to the RSD-BEx Rain sensor
Width: 6,3 cm
Depth: 9,0 cm