WP SERIES: WP 2, WP 4, WP 6, WP 8
Electronic Battery-powered controller - Multi-station Battery-operated Line
- Battery-powered : operates with 2 top- grade 9V alkaline batteries such as Varta type 6AM6 (international standard) or 6LR6I (european standard). Batteries not included.
- Resists humid and harsh environments, rated IP68: 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- Outdoor / indoor wall mount or directly in a valve box.
Easy to install and to program
- Compact size.
- Easy-to-understand LCD display with iconbased design.
- Ergonomic 5-touch keypad.
- Manual station or cycle start capacity.
- Three independent programs provide versatile irrigation control.
- Water Budget function adjusts watering time from 0 to 200% in 10% increments for both programs.
- Programmable Rain Delay function enables system to stay off for a specified period (1 to 15 days) with an auto-restart.
- In case of rain, irrigation schedule is immediately stopped thanks to a Rain Sensor.
- Solid-state controller.
- Operates with Rain Bird latching type solenoids used in the TBOSTM system.
- Test function (2mn, all programmed stations) for system operational testing.
- LCD displays symbol if batteries must be replaced.
- WP 2: 2 stations
- WP 4: 4 stations
- WP 6: 6 stations
- WP 8: 8 stations
- Number of programs: 3 completely independent.
- Up to 8 start times per program per day .
- Programming schedule: 7-day weekly.
- Number of stations: 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Operating temperature: -20° to 70° c.
- Operates with 2 9v alkaline batteries.
- Compatible with all Rain Bird valves equipped with a Rain Bird latching solenoid.
- Station capacity: 1 Rain Bird latching solenoid per station plus a latching solenoid equipped master valve.
- Maximum distance between the controller and a latching solenoid using wire sized 1,5mm2: 30 m.
- Can be directly connected to the RSD-BEx Rain Sensor.
Height: 18,3 cm
Width: 15,6 cm
Depth: 5,6 cm