ESP-SITE / ESP SAT
SiteControl and Maxicom² Satellites
The ESP Series Controller is the most versatile satellite controller yet.
The ESP-SAT is the field controller for Maxicom² or SiteControl central control systems. Maxicom² requires a Cluster Control Unit (CCU) to serve as an interface between the central computer and ESP-SAT Series Controllers.
The ESP-SITE controller is the Maxicom² satellite combining the capabilities of the Cluster Control Unit (CCU) with all the power of an ESP Series Controller.
- 12-hour watering duration for any or all stations to aid in drip compatibility.
- Operates up to 40 stations.
- Communicates with central controller via hardwire, telephone or GSM.
- Four programs with eight start times each allow mixed irrigation applications in a single controller.
- Twomastervalve terminals, oneprogrammable by station, provide better control.
- Programs can overlap to maximize hydraulic capacity and minimize watering time.
- 365-day calendar with leap year intelligence for one-time date and time setting
- Event day off option to set any day of the month as a non-watering day for all programs.
- Programmable rain delay enables system to stay off for specified period with auto-restart.
- Water budget byprogram provides adjustments from 0-300% in 1% increments.
- Cycle+Soak™ by station allows total irrigation run time to be split into usable cycles, minimizing run-off.
- Manual watering by station or program.
- Sensor override switch with LED to indicate when irrigation is suspended.
- Non-volatile, 100-year memory holds program, date, and time during power outages.
- Automatic fault indication identifies electrical shorts, skips shorted stations, and continues watering remaining program.
- Quick-connect terminal strip speeds installation.
- Battery-programmable controller allows for programming prior to installation.
ESP-Site Specific Features
- Combines the function of a Cluster Control Unit (CCU) with an ESP-SAT Controller.
- Stores and executes schedule instructions from the central controller.
- Includes 2 sensor inputs.
Cluster Control Unit Features
Maxicom²® cluster control Units (CCU) serve as an interface between the central controller and ESP-SAT Series on the Maxicom²® System. The CCU allows control of hundreds of sites from one central controller.
- CCU operates up to 6 or 28 satellites, pulse decoders, or sensor decoders.
- Stores and executes schedule instructions from the central computer.
- Computer to CCU communication options: telephone modem, GSM modem or direct connection.
ESP-24SITE-W: 24 stations
ESP-40SITE-W: 40 stations
ESP-24-SAT-TW-WM: 24 stations
ESP-40-SAT-TW-WM: 40 stations
CCU-6-WM: 6-channel filed Cluster Control Unit
CCU-28-WM: 28-channel filed Cluster Control Unit
- Station timing: A, B, C, D: 0 to 2 hours in 1-minute increments; 2 to 12 hours in 10-minute increments.
- Automatic starts: 32 starts total, eight per program per day.
- Programming schedule:
- Odd day watering per program
- Even day watering per program
- Cyclical: 1 to 99 days, variable per program
- Custom day-of-the-week by program
- Test program: Variable 1 to 99 minutes.
- Input required: 230 VAC± 10%, 50Hz.
- Output 26.5 VAC, 2.5A.
- Station load capacity: Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station plus a master valve or pump start relay.
- Diagnostic circuit breaker skips and indicates stations with overloaded circuits.
- Battery backup: 9VDC, NiCad rechargeable for programming under battery power and for maintaining active program-in-progress during a power outage.
- Heavy-duty electrical surge protection.
(ESP and CCU)
Width: 28,7 cm
Height: 29,2 cm
Depth: 16,5 cm