Spiral Barb Fittings
For use in conjunction with swing pipe as a flexible swing joint assembly. Flexible swing joints are used to protect underground sprinklers by absorbing impact caused by cars or turf maintenance equipment. Also used where sprinklers are positioned in hard to trench areas near walls, curbs, sidewalks, and fences.
• 5 models available.
• Spiral Barb design permits twist-in insertion without tools, glue or clamps. Simply insert the fitting into the flexible tubing and screw it in hand-tight.
• Important: do not use any lubricant (grease, soap, oil, etc...)
- SBE-050: ½” (15/21) male x BARB elbow
- SBE-075:3/'' (2X27) male x BARB elbow
- SBA-050: ½” (15/21) male x BARB adapter
- SB-TEE: BARB x BARB x BARB TEE
- SB-CPLG: BARB x BARB coupling
Operating water pressure rating: up to 5.5 bar.