The RSD series Rain Sensor is a rain sensor device suitable residential and commercial applications.It saves water and extends irrigation system life by automatically measuring precipitation and keeping irrigation systems from watering in rainy conditions.
- Works with all 24VAC controllers, WP and TBOS products equipped with the TBOS rain sensor interface.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 3.2 to 20mm are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.
- High-grade, UV resistant polymer body resists the elements.
- Rugged aluminum bracket and arm extend a full 15.2 cm.
- 7.6 m of UV resistant extension wire offer an easy connection to irrigation controllers.
- Not recommended for use with high voltage circuits or devices.
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to three 24 VAC, 7 VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve.
- Includes 7.6 m conductor extension wire (2 x 0.5mm2)
- Length: 16.5 cm.
- Height: 13.7 cm.