Pressure Regulating Module
The PRS-Dial is an excellent means of regulating outlet pressure at the valve regardless of incoming pressure fluctuations. The visible scale makes adjustment quick and easy. The regulator fits all Rain Bird PGA, PEB, PESB, BPE and BPES series valves.
Regulates and maintains constant outlet pressure between 1,04 to 6,90 bars within ±0,21 bars.
Adjustment knob with detents permits fine-tune setting in 0,02 bar increments. Dial cartridge makes installation and adjustment quick, easy and accurate.
• Improved spike reduction capabilities reduce water hammer.
• Ergonomic design with snap-tight cover to prevent vandalism.
• Waterproof dial cartridge eliminates fogging and binding.
• Schrader valve connects pressure hose gauge, ordered separately.
• Easy field installation. PRS-Dial threads underneath the solenoid and adapter.
• Corrosion-resistant glass-filled nylon for rugged performance.
Note: Valve and PRS-D module must be ordered separately.
• Pressure: up to 6,90 bars*
• Regulation: 1,04 to 6,90 bars
• Accuracy: ±0,21 bar
• Flow: refer to chart
* While the PRS-Dial unit can withstand pressures up to 13,80 bars, accurate pressure regulation can be maintained only up to 6,90 bars.
• Proper operation requires inlet pressure to be a minimum of 1,04 bars higher than desired outlet pressure.
• For areas with very high pressure or uneven terrain, install sprinklers with PRS pressure regulating stems and/or SAM check valves.
• When inlet pressure exceeds 6,90 bars, a pressure regulating master valve or inline pressure regulator is required.
• Rain Bird does not recommend using the pressure regulating module for applications outside the recommended flow ranges.
• To reduce the effects of water hammer, Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 2,29 m/s.
• For flows below 2,27 m3/h; Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.