HV SERIES VALVES
Outstanding performance. Unmatched durability.
Compact design, 6,5cm spin radius for tight installations.
Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screwdriver, slotted head screwdriver).
Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer.
Ease of Service
- Captive multi-drive screws for easier maintenance
- Quick access to diaphragm with only four screws
- Diaphragm locating post for reliable service
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Reverse flow normally closed design
- Trouble-free service with few parts
- Buna-N diaphragm with self‑cleaning 200 micron pilot water filter and stainless steel spring
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
100– HV (female x female)
100– HV-MM (male x male)
100– HVF (female x female)
Pressure: 1,0 to 10,3 bar
Flow: 0,05 to 6,82 m3/h
Temperature: water temperature up to 43°C; ambient temperature up to 52°C
24 VAC 50/60 Hz Solenoid
Maximum Inrush Current: 0.250 Amps@60Hz
Holding Current: 0.143 Amps@60Hz
Coil Resistance : 52 to 55 Ohms
Height: 11,7 cm
Length: 11,2 cm
Width: 7,9 cm